Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend?

It is cloudy and gray here in Western Colorado. It rained 3/4 of an inch last night which is pretty unheard of.  It does not feel like Memorial Day weekend at all weather wise. I am in jeans and a sweatshirt even! I have been very productive in my sewing room with my secret sewing projects and watching the coverage of the terrible mass murder at my alma mater, UCSB. 21 years ago, I was one of those cute sorority girls that nut job was targeting. It is so senseless!
Most of what I am working on is secret, but I am finally hand quilting my Let It Snow BOM. The cold weather is perfect for this! I better enjoy it while it lasts...

7 comments:

  1. Summer is slow coming here too....but I did have shorts on for part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I added hand quilting to my list of tries...yours is coming our wonderfully!

      Delete
  2. We had a lovely day here even if we are nearly going into winter.
    Love you stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is so cute! I love embroidery on quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know where you got the pattern for the Let it Snow quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!